JRC TX 2G 1 Man Bivvy
The new version of the TX bivvy moves the boundaries of materials and versatility into a far advanced area. Utilising an industry first, 20,000 mm hydrostatic head Hydra-Tex breathable material, creates a bivvy which not only offers ultimate waterproof protection, but also reacts to the elements, keeping the material at the correct tension and reducing condensation issues. The main bivvy section is created from a two pole, two joint pole 'pram hood' system, with the addition of a optional third pole creating a peak. This very versatile bivvy can be used for long sessions with the addition of the wrap, short mobile sessions or completely remove the zip-out front and use as a day shelter. Three shelters in one at an affordable price.
• Industry first 20,000 hydrostatic grade super waterproof 210D Hydra-Tex breathable cover.
• Fully taped seams.
• Bar stitching at stress points for added strength.
• Two aluminium poles with only two joints per pole design for ultimate stability & quick erection, plus a third pole forming a peak.
• Removable peak to guard against rain intrusion.
• Multi position height & width adjustment via the tensioning strap and pegging points.
• Zip-up front panels complete with mozzi mesh windows.
• Two door options (green nylon and mozzi mesh).
• Rear vents for easy air flow and condensation reduction.
• Inline frame support supplied.
• Velcro rod retaining straps.
• Super strong, yet lightweight PVC groundsheet.
• Supplied with heavy duty pegs.
• Heavy duty, easy load, zippered carry bag.
• Overwrap available separately to make a twin skin bivvy with porch area.
• Dimensions & weight:
TX 2G Bivvy - depth 190cm, width 260cm, height 140cm, weight 8.5kg.
|Oops, no matching items can be found at the moment. Not to worry, Check eBay Here